Friday, April 10, 2009

9 months old

Yesterday I came home to find that Chris was making homemade baby food, come to find out Reese does not like baby food made by her loving parents. Reese is more into crackers, and she loves muffins and Twinkies (yes I gave her a weight watchers Twinkie) !! Her cousin Hunter has his first b-day party next Saturday so I can only imagine how much Reese will love his cake! LOL!! Well Chris took Reese to her nine month check up, she had a blood draw, and her shots! She cried and then she was fine. I did not get to go with her this time. Reese is 30 inches tall, and 20 lbs. She is very healthy, which we thank God for every day. There are so many sick babies out there. This Easter I want to take time to pray for all the little babies I have read about this year (on different blog sites). I hope everyone has a great Easter and that we all remember what Easter is all about!! Love ya mean it

1 comment:

The Q. Family said...

OOOOOO yummy! I bet Collin would love a twinkie! He also hated my homemade baby food and loved the jarred kind much better! :o)